Sunday, June 30, 2019

Heard the news...

Happy Sunday!

Today is the last Sunday of June and that means the last of my 5 birthday cards from this month..
I came across this cute Newspaper Boy in my stash and it's a great stamp for a boy's birthday!
The sentiment is made (simply) in Word and added to a black stripe of cardstock, before glued all together on the card.
I had some fun star paperclips in my stash as well, and they fit perfectly with my colours!


On the inside I added the same dessinpaper and the rest of the sentiment..



To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Newspaper boy
*Bazzill Basics: kraft and black cardstock
*dessinpapers from stash
*paperclip stars from stash
*other: Pergaglue, Copic paper, black ink, Copics used:


Thanks for stopping by!
For more daily inspiration, check out our Social Media channels!
Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Very col. Love the text background. Perfect for this image. Great use of the paperclips. I have a shed load of those!!! Hugz

ionabunny said...

Cool. Very cool!!!! Hugz