Sunday, June 2, 2019

Transmitting birthday wishes

Happy Sunday!!

It's all about birthdays this month!! Well, that is a great idea, cause I always seem to run out of birthday cards.. 
So for the first Sunday of June I have this cute robot for the little boys in my life (lots of nephews.. haha!). It's the Robot in Saucer stamp. 


Here's a little close-up:

To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Robot in Saucer, Transmitting Birthday wishes sentiment
*Bazzill Basics cardstock: white
*Uniquely Creative dessinpapers stars
*other: little wooden stars (local shop), Copic Markers, Copic paper, Pergaglue,
black ink, 

If you have a kid who loves robots too, you can find more robot stamps HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!
We are having a Tropical day today, so I am having an offline day today ;)

No comments: