Sunday, February 16, 2020

Bucket Of Sunflowers



Hi everyone,
for today I'm sharing an adorable image 
  from Highhopesstamps.com 

Today I am using "Bucket Of Sunflowers" along with "Sunshine And Sunflowers" for the sentiment. I used my Premier Prismacolor pencil and the blending pen to colored. Fussy cut it and pop it with foam tape. I used a banner die from my stash to used behind my image. The pattern paper is old I don't even know from company is. I added stickles to the center of the sunflowers. To finish the front of my card I adhesive a few yellow candy dots and used my staple on the end of sentiment. 

Here is the inside!
Stamped "Bucket Of Sunflowers" once again, die cut it and adhesive to the inside of the card. Love how it looks! I hope you were inspired today.

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
**************************************

1 comment:

Andre M. said...

Beautiful pastel palette on this pretty card!