I don't know about you, but I like to have a couple of baby cards on hand for the impending new arrival.
Today's card which is CAS, is using the stamp called Strollin' Along and Bouncing Baby Girl, both from High Hopes Stamps.
After stamping the adorable image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, it was then coloured with Copic Markers.
- Stamps: Strollin' Along (R068), Bouncing Baby Girl (F136) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Sweet Baby (Your Next Stamp)
- Copic Markers:
- E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush
- N8 - Neutral Gray No. 8, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6, N3 - Neutral Gray No. 3
- BG70 - Ocean Mist, BG72 - Ice Ocean
- R01 - Pinkish Vanilla, R00 - Pinkish White
- Circle Die - Gina Marie Designs
- Pearl Drops - Pink
- Pink Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.