Friday is here again and what's more it's a long weekend. This means that there is more time to spend with family as well as more playtime.
This week I went outside of my comfort zone and dug out other dies besides circles, squares and ovals, a cloud stencil and some distress inks. It has been a long time since I have used these and it is time to use and play with them again. Oh the possibilities.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Gotcha and a Bird Told Me; both from High Hopes Stamps.
After stamping and colouring the image with Copic Markers, I cut it out using an distress edges die. Using a mini cloud edges stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Ink, I created some clouds that didn't quite come out as I was expecting them to. I definitely need some practice. The extra grass is from another die that has been unused for a very long time.
- Stamps: Gotcha (R115), Bird Told Me (F251) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Perfectly Plaid - Spring & Spiffy Speckles (both from Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- YG07 - Acid Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG05 - Acid Green
- E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White
- N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1
- YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange
- Y04 - Acacia, Y06 - Yellow, Y08 - Acid Yellow
- Other: YG01 - Green Bice, YG03 - Yellow Green
- Dies: A2 - Distress Edges (Spellbinders); Spring Meadow (Cottage Cutz)
- Stencil: Mini Cloud Edges (My Favourite Things)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.