Saturday, February 22, 2020

Did someone say Spring?!

Happy Saturday!

I always find that February is such a blah kinda month.  So to brighten up my mood I created this bright card using these adorable images - Hoppy Flower Froggy & Pretty Butterfly which I paired with the Say Spring sentiment.


Shhhh don't tell anyone but I accidentally cutoff the little frilly part of the butterfly's antenna....couldn't figure out how to fix it lol.

I was gifted some awesome dies by Gina Marie Designs.....thank you my friend Donna!  I used the doubled stitched square ones for the image & the doubled stitched rectangle for the sentiment.  Gosh I may have found my new favorite dies!

I wasn't feeling patterned paper for this card so I pulled out the Distress Inks and created a little background.  I just tore up a piece of cardstock for the bottom & partially cut a scalloped edge with one of my Spellbinder dies.  I used those for making the background & for the sentiment as well.  I finished this card off with some Enamel Dots & Satin ribbon.
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters & Bundled Sage
  
Copic Colors

Green - YG09, YG07, YG05
Blue Green - BG18, BG15

Frog body - YG09, YG07, YG06
Frog spots - YG05, YG03
Cheeks - E04 with YG05
Flower stem - YG67, YG63, YG61
Flower middle - Y38, Y35, Y32
Flower bloom - YG03, YG01, YG00, YG0000

I hope you enjoyed today's post, thanks so much for popping by!
Crafty hugs,

 
 

No comments: