Friday, February 28, 2020

Touchdown Trevor

Happy Saturday everyone!

I wanted to play around this week with something a little different.  So I created this adorable Football MVP die cut set to go with High Hopes Touchdown Trevor image.

This is a 6 x 6 card so it was perfectly suited for this new die cut set.  My son played high school football, loved those days.  I did do those scrapbook pages up way back when but now I think I will be re-doing some of those.  Stay tuned for larger football die cuts for scrapbook pages.
Copic colors
Greys - C10, C8, C7, C6, C5, C4, C3, C2, C0
Hair - E47, E44, E43
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11

Football MVP Die Cut Set

includes - Goal Post, Grass, Die Cut Title

Find Touchdown Trevor HERE
Find Football MVP Die Cut Set HERE

Hope you enjoyed today's post, have a wonderful weekend!
Crafty hugs,


No comments: