Thursday, October 1, 2020

Cup Of Love

  I love my coffee but when the cold weather of fall and winter hits I have a couple of drinks that warm my soul as much as my body. Hot chocolate - with marshmallows as a bonus - brings back a ton of fun child hood memories that make me smile. It was the perfect drink to warm my brothers and I up after being outside in the cold building snowmen and sledding all day.

Snowman's Cup of Love from High Hopes Rubber Stamps makes me smile and I wonder if he has hot chocolate in his cup....



After stamping and colouring this adorable stamp, I cut it out using a rectangle die and added some Stickles to his coat cuffs, scarf and buttons. I set him aside and used a pleated lace rectangle die to cut out a matching card stock backing to put him on. 
I used paper from an older Bo Bunny collection to match the subject of my stamp - the cups with hearts are perfect for this stamp. 
Next I cut out some icicles out of some glitter card stock that matches the Stickles and stamped and mounted the sentiment. 
 Ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Snowman's Cup Of Love - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Dot Warm Winter Wishes - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Stay Awhile - Bo Bunny


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon - Stampin' Up, icicle border die - Impression Obsession, pleated lace rectangle die - Gina Marie Designs, rectangle die, Star Dust Stickles, white gel pen


 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:


Jacket -B37 B39 C7

Hat Band, Gloves, Scarf - DP3 DP4 V09

Nose - N5 N6 N10

Hat, Cup, Patches  - E30 D31 E34 E35

Body - B000 

Cheeks - R20

Cup Steam - C0 C1 C2

                                                               

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: