Now that Thanksgiving is over, Christmas will soon be here. It too will be so different this year, just as Thanksgiving was.
Oh deer, it seems that Christmas is here! But it looks like Santa and Rudolph might have run out of time as they still have some work to do. Oh deer, he will get it sorted out.
For today's card I have used the adorable Christmas Santa paired with Oh deer... both from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I then cut it out using the Wonky Oval Dies. Some ribbon, and specialty weaved paper and charms finished off the card.
- Stamps: Christmas Santa TLF002, Oh deer -- FLL008; both from High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP a Gingerbread House - Echo Park
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink; E00 - Skin White
- Beard: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Cray No. 1
- Belt, Shoes, & Gloves: N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6, N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4, Y8 - Lionet Gold
- Hat & Coat: R46 - Strong Red, R29 Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque; G43 - Pistachio, G46 - Mistletoe, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 00
- Dies: Wonky Stitched Ovals -- Gina Marie Designs
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard (trim on hat and coat)
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall (snow)