Thursday, October 22, 2020

Mudzie's Gift

  Mudzie is patiently....or not so patiently waiting for Christmas. He seems to have found the perfect gift for someone on his list, and I have another Christmas card done using Mudzie's Gift from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

I love finding the gifts people on my list want but every once and awhile I find a gift so perfect for someone that they didn't ask for and I can't wait to give it to them. Sometimes I want to give it to them early because I know how perfect it is for them and how much they will appreciate it. 



After stamping and colouring Mudzie and his perfect gift with Copics, I added some Diamond Stickles to the gift bow and cut him out using a rectangle die. Patterned paper from the A Cozy Christmas by Echo Park was perfect for this stamp. I stamped the sentiment, cut it and mounted it on matching cardstock. A simple glitter ribbon bow and enamel dots finish off my design.


Card Recipe 

Stamp: Mudzie's Gift - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Scripty Merry Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: A Cozy Christmas - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, Diamond Stickles, rectangle die - Kat Scrapiness, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs, ribbon - stash


 Copic Markers:


Body -E34 E35 E29 C2 C4 C7

Lights - R27 R37 R59 Y11 Y15 17 B00 B02 B04 G05 G07 700

Antlers - E30 E31 E43 

Sweater - G21 G24 G99

Receptacle, base board - C1 C2 C4 

Gift - R27 R37 R59

                                                               

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: