Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Happy Fall Y'All

 It’s Wednesday, and this week I'm sharing a card featuring Fall Joy - T041 from (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) with the sweet sentiment Happy Fall Y'All - G290 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps). These racoons are having a blast playing in the leaves. We used to do that too when we were little. So much fun. I love seeing all of the beautiful fall colours. Such a wonderful time of the year.


To create the card this week, I stamped the main image and then coloured it in with Copic Markers. Using My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies, My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layer Dies and my Cutttlebug, I die cut the main image and the background layers.

For the base card 5.25" x 4.25", I used The Paper Studio - Primary Base Colours. The backing behind the main images is from AC Cardstock - Autumn. I attached the main image to this piece using double-sided tape. The plaid paper is from PhotoPlay - Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving. Once this background paper was die-cut, all of the edges were inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Carved Pumpkin. This was then applied directly to the base with double-sided tape.

To complete the assembly, I added 3M VHB - 2 sided tape on the back of the first layers and popped them up onto the bottom 2 layers. The sentiment was stamped with Memento - Tuxedo Black in and I fussy cut around it. I ran this through my Xyron Create a Sticker and then layered it onto some Orange cardstock. Then I fussy cut around it again and ran it through my Xyron as well. Then I inked around the edges with the same Tim Holtz ink I used earlier. I placed it over the main image and used 2 very small pieces of 3M VHB - 2 sided tape where it went over the edges of the main image.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Fall Joy - T041 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Happy Fall Y'All - G290 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Carved Pumpkin

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, The Paper Studio - Primary Base Colours, AC Cardstock - Autumn, PhotoPlay - Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layers, My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies

Tools and Miscellaneous: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug, Xyron Create a Sticker

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Racoons: E49, E44, E31, W8, W6, W4, W2, W0, R02, PrismaColor Premiere Pencils - Black (PC935), 90% Gray (PC1076), 70% Gray (PC1056),  30% Gray (PC1052), Chocolate (PC1082)

Trees: E49, E37, E25, E23

Leaves: YG93, YG61, YG25, YG06, YG03, R14, R08, R05, R02, YR68, YR15, YR14, YR12, Y19, Y08

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.





No comments: