Monday, May 16, 2022

Birthday Buzzard

Howdy - 

I always need that special birthday card for that someone that needs a giggle to their card. And nothing fits better than Birthday Buzzard from High Hopes Stamps! 

This guy just cracks me up and is perfect! 

 This sweet Birthday Buzzard is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then went on a hunt for some papers. I wanted something more guy like possibly. I found some fun vintage feeling papers from SEI - love the colors. They have 70's feel almost to me. I layered them and went to do my normal sewing... UH OH... One of the kittens decided to run off with a part to my sewing machine. A much needed to work part. I scanned for it didn't find it. Guess I will be totally moving everything from on my desk and under my desk this week to find it. sighhh ok back to my card. Since I couldn't do any sewing which is really making me twitch a bit... I found a grass punch and decided to play with that. I stacked up my papers and card stock and then found a High Hopes Stamps sentiment. "Birthday Wishes" - cut it out and then matted it with an EK Success ticket punch. 

Copic colors used -


Love this image! Makes me grin. Now the no sewing that is really causing me some stress. But I will have to deal with it... at least until I find that little part! LOL 

Now you just must pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps web site and fall in love lots of fun fun fun images! You can get there by clicking HERE

 



No comments: