Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Hmmmmm!

Hi!
Hmmmm.......so that's where the goldfish went LOL. This image from High Hopes Stamps just makes me giggle! Meet "Cat-ching Some Rays", who looks like he was up to no good! Love the mouse laughing at him! I thought the sentiment "Won't Hurt" was perfect for this mischievous cat!
I stamped my image on to Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Using my Copic markers, I coloured the image in and then cut it out with this fancy square die. I am using paper from the Echo Park "I Love My Cat" 6x6 designer collection. I inked all the edges of the papers with Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs and then popped the die cut image up with foam tape for added dimension. A bit of twine with a paw print wooden embellishment finishes off my card today.
Copics Used:
Cat: E95, E97, E99, W9
Bones: W1, W3
Xray Machine: W1, W5, W7, W9
Mouse: C1, C3, R20
Fish & Bowl: YR04, YR09, B000, B01, B02


Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: