Monday, May 23, 2022

Nurse Kitty

Howdy - MichelleO here and this week I went looking for images at High Hopes Stamps that I fell in love with but haven't colored up yet... and Nurse Kitty was one I just adore and it needed to be colored and put on a card. 

 
 She is such a pretty little kitty! I colored her in this yellow orange color.. after I found my papers I wished I had colored her grey. But still like the bright happy color. Colored with my Copics (colors below) I then used the pattern papers from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection.  I sewed all the layers together with a zig zag stitch. Now I haven't found my machine part that the kittens stole. I tried to sew with it anyway... it sort of worked.. I have to find that part! Silly kitties! Bad kitties! The sentiment is wonderful I love the mix of fonts. "Wishing you a speedy recovery" is wonderful.  I pulled out some buttons to use as embellishments... then I found some enamel dots that the colors matched up really well. And its been a while since my dots where used. Love them! 

Copic colors used - 

 

Fun get well card! There are so many wonderful image at High Hopes Stamps... They are my favorite to color up and play with! Pop over to the store HERE and see all the joy!  


 

No comments: