Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Season's Greetings!

Hello!
It's Christmas in July over on the High Hopes Blog and the Design Team is having so much fun creating with this theme. For my card today, I am using the adorable "Hope For Peace Snowy" and the "Season's Greetings" sentiment both from High Hopes of course! After penguins, Snowmen are my favourite Winter/Christmas themed stamps to create with!
I started my card making process by stamping my image onto some Copic friendly paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Next, I decided on what papers I wanted to use and I chose the Echo Park "Christmas Salutations" 6x6 collection. I coloured my image to match the papers using my Copic Sketch markers. Using a MFT Postage stamp die, I cut my image out and popped it up using foam squares onto my base of layers. Some twine, a bow, snowflake embellie and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N10
R01, R39, R59, R89
YG63, YG67
C00, C0, C2
YR04, YR09
B0000, B000, B00

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team for the Christmas in July theme by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: