Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Gingerbread Dreams!

Happy Tuesday!
It's all about Christmas this July over at High Hopes! I always love doing "Christmas in July" cards as it motivates me to get started on my own personal Xmas cards. I'm in love with this cutie called "Lg. Gingerbread Man", he looks good enough to eat LOL. I matched him with the "Gingerbread Dreams" sentiment, I mean I will be dreaming of gingerbread now! I might just have to make some today!
On my card today, I used the Craftin' Desert Diva's "Fancy Frames" die set for my paper layers.The fun and bright papers are from the Doodlebug "Night Before Christmas" 6x6 collection. They have the best collections for fun and bright cards. I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured him in with my Copic Sketch markers. Next I used my Brother Cut N Scan to cut out my image and popped him up with foam squares for added dimension to my card! I added some "ric rac" pink ribbon, enamel dots and some Crystal Stickles on the icing to finish off this fun card!
Here's the decorated inside with a little bit of the Gingerbread Man sticking up on the bottom.
Copics Used:
Gingerbread man: E11, E13, E15, E17, E29, R24, B24
Candies: R24, R29
Bow: RV04, RV06, RV09
Icing: YG03, YG17

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team using the Christmas in July theme by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: