Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Celebrate the Magic of Christmas!

 Happy Tuesday HH fans!

Christmas will be here before you know it....sorry just had to put that out there.  I'm continuing on my little journey to get as many cards done for the season as I can.  I don't want to get to December & kick myself for not working on them sooner lol.

This week I have one of my favourites to share, this is Hope for Peace Snowy.  I coloured this cutie up with my Prisma pencils, again while I was away in the Yukon in June.  I paired this with our sentiment called Magic of Christmas because Christmas is magical to me.

Instead of leaving the bird white (for a dove) I went with a red Cardinal.  Cardinals remind me of my Mom who past a few years ago.

Even though I didn't have the best cardstock for colouring with pencils with me I think this turned pretty decent.

Hope you enjoyed today's card & thanks for popping by!

Happy stampin'!

No comments: