Thursday, August 8, 2024

Bear Birthday

 July is a big Birthday month for me. Most of my immediate family has a Birthday in July and most of them are men and young me that I need cards for. My Dad's Birthday is one of them and he used to always tell us when we were kids he is going to move us up into the bush so we can live off the land.......so I thought the Bear and Mountains stamps from High Hopes were perfect for his Birthday card.

                                                                                      


I stamped the bear and mountains on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured them with Copic markers and hand fussy cut them. I set them aside and found some patterned paper from Honey Bee Stamps for the sky and cut it to fit my 5.5" x 5.5" card base. 
Next, I got some green cardstock and cut out some grass and trees to create my scene. I glued them all down and added a piece of light blue card stock for the water. I added the bear and mountain stamps, twine, and the sentiment and finished it off with enamel dots.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Bear (TDG002), Mountains (TDG007) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Pirates Birthday (F147)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Modern Spring - Honey Bee Stamps, Outdoor Adventure Basics - Paper Rose

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, twine, tree die - Memory Box, grass die - Dress My Craft, enamel dots

Copic List

Bear - E23 E25 E27 T2 T3 T7
Mountains - C1 C2 C4 C7

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

                                                                                



No comments: