Thursday, August 15, 2024

Winter Moose Trio

  Now that most of the birthday cards I need are done I can focus on the next big thing...Christmas cards!!!! I also need to make a ton of them so with some cooler weather where I live this weekend, I was inspired to officially start the Christmas season..... in my craft room as least! I am starting off the season with a trio of cards featuring Winter Moose from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

How cute is he!!?? 




                                                                                   

I stamped the moose three times on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured them with Copic markers and hand fussy cut two and cut one with a rectangle die. Next I got out some of my Echo Park paper pads and my stash and cut each piece to fit my card bases. 2 are A2 size and the square card is 5" x 5". I laid out each design and glued everything down. I added clear sparkle pen to the snowflakes and on the blue and card with the circle on it, popped the stamp up with 3D foam dots. Ribbon, enamel and sparkly dots and Star Dust Stickles on the hats and scarves finish off my cards. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Winter Moose (SDG002) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Merry Wishes (FLL009), Merry Christmoose (G142), Scripty Merry Christmas (FLL007)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Winter Magic, Jingle All The Way - Echo Park, stash

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, rectangle dies, snowflake dies - Whimsy Stamps, Memory Box, ribbon, fishtail banner dies, Star Dust Stickles, Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, 3D foam dots 

Copic List

Moose  - E31 E43 E33 E35 E37 E29 R20 R22
Antlers - E41 E42 E57 E50 E51 E53 E57
Hooves - C1 C2 C4 C7 E23 E25 E27 E29
Snow - B000
Hats/Scarves - B91 B93 B95 B99 R24 R27 R37 R59 R24 R27 R39 R59


Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

                                                                                        



No comments: