Thursday, August 22, 2024

Snowy Joy

 I am continuing to work on my Christmas cards and this time I am using "Christmas Joy Snowy" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I have a ton of people on my card giving list that love snowmen so this stamp and card are perfect for one of them. 



                                               

After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured with Copic markers and uses a notched rectangle die to cut out the stamp. Patterned paper from Echo Park was perfect for this 5" x 5" card. I added some sparkly ribbon and white glitter dots for a bit of sparkle.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Christmas Joy Snowy (S228) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - My Favorite Winter - Echo Park, stash

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, ribbon, sparkly enamel dots, Notched Rectangle & Ticket die - Whimsy Stamps

Copic List

Coat/Mitts  - B37 B39 C9
Berries - R05 R17 YR18    
Hat - T2 T4 T6 T7 
Nose - YR21 YR35 YR38
Holly - YG01 YG03 YG17 G28
Shading - B000
Stars - Y11 Y15 Y17
Scarf/Hat - R56 R59 V09


Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

                                                                                        



No comments: