Wednesday, February 14, 2018

American Cowthic

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I am having so much fun pulling out some of my older favorite High Hopes Stamps. The stamp I used this week just always makes me giggle a bit...

American Cowthic - Love it! 


Seriously isn't it just one great image?? Love this cow couple! I colored with my copics (colors below) and then found a piece of bandana paper in my scraps. Seemed perfect to me. Matted on black card stock and then on a white card stock base. I sewed all the layers down and then added some Viva Decor Black Paper pen for some "dots" on the corners. Simple but it makes me happy..

Copic colors used -


Have you ever taken some time and just surfed all around the High Hopes Stamps Web site and seen all the fabulous images in their inventory? You will be amazed at just how many you fall in love with! Seriously so much fun!

Head over to the store HERE and have some fun! Happy Valentines Day!

Thanks so much -

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love this stamp. So funny. Great card. Hugz

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! I love this so much! How Cute!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Fikreta said...

so great card!