February is generally know as the month of love and romance and the history of Valentine's Day goes back as far as the middle ages.
So in keeping with this month's "Anything Goes" theme I have used an older High Hopes Stamps, that can be used for Valentine's Day or not. I stamped this cute Tricera-Tops Dino with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured him with copic markers.
- Stamp: Tricera-Tops Dino (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress it Blending Cardstock, DP - Hearts & Stripes (My Favourite Things), Gray background paper from my stash
- Copic Markers: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2, C4 - Cool Gray No. 4, C5 - Cool Gray No. 5, R20 - Blush, R21 - Sardonyx, R22 - Light Prawn, E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, BG0000 - Snow Green
- YNS Gumdrops: Clear
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon and buttons
Until next time, happy crafting.