Yes, I know... Valentine's Day was on Wednesday and it is now Friday. But who says Valentine's Day has to be on a specific day, why can't it be everyday. Everyone needs loving and hugs every day.
Today's card is clean and simple using the adorable High Hopes Stamps called "Not Lion". The Lots of Love Stickable Stencil from BoBunny and Gloss Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops were used to create the hearts.
- Stamp: Not Lion -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Corrugate Stack (DCWV), Watercolour (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: YR14 - Caramel, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, Y17 - Cadmium Yellow, E17 - Reddish Brash, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, YR12 - Loquait, W7 - Warm Gray No. 7, W5 - Warm Gray No. 5, R20 - Blush, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Stencil: Lots of Love Stickable Stencil -- BoBunny
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss Red Berry
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
For any supplies that you might need or want, check out High Hopes Stamps sister store One Crazy Stamper Store -- online as well as the brick and mortar.
Until next time, happy crafting and have a great day.