Sunday, February 11, 2018

Monkey Romance

Happy Sunday!

Only three days left to make or buy your loved ones a Valentines gift!! 
I made this gift tag that will go on some nice flowers (won't tell you who is going to get them, it's a surprise of course..). 
For this gift tag I've used Monkey Romance


Base of the tag is Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I used a MFT label die to cute out the tag. 
Also from MFT are the heart dies. Dessinpapers are from my stash, really no idea wich company. 
The alphabet die is from Marianne Design. I added some matching ribbons and voila!

Copics used:

If you would like to win free stamps, hop on over to our Challenge Post to play along with our Monthly Challege for a chance of winning free stamps! That sound good, right!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: