Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Spring Is In the Air!

Good day HH Fans!!
Spring is around the corner and for me that means "Spring Cleaning" When I saw this stamp from High Hopes I knew it would make the perfect "Spring Cleaning" themed card. This is the adorable "Tidy Up Tillie"!
I chose paper from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 collection and finished it off with some Doodlebug Enamel Dots! The sentiment is called "Spring Is In the Air" also by High Hopes! I decided this time to make my own card base with matching pink cardstock. The image and heart border are popped up with foam tape for extra dimension.
Here's my decorated inside with a sentiment I printed on my computer to match my theme!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E53, E57. E59
Overalls: B93, B95, B97
Shoes: RV13, RV14, C1
Broom: E43, E47, YR21, YR24
Dust Pan: C3, C5, C6, C8
Feather duster: E43, E47, Y02, FY1
Outline and shadow: W1, B000

Happy Stamping:
Supplies:
 

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so cute! I have been doing a little Spring Cleaning myself!

Hugs,
Chriss