Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Heidi & Mattie

Hi HH Fans!
I'm a big dog fan and have had a dog in my life for as long as I can remember! I think it's wonderful to have pets especially when you have children as the two become best friends! I am using the High Hopes stamp called "Heidi & Mattie". Don't these two look like they are the best of friends?!!
I coloured Mattie up adding some grey spots to her with my Copic Markers. My paper this time is from the Echo Park Just Be You 6x6 collection. I decided to paper piece Heidi's overalls for a fun element! The sentiment "Best Friends Forever" is also from High Hopes and goes perfectly with this image!
Here's an inside view of my card. The sentiment is part of the "Best Friends Forever" stamp. I masked off the stamp and used part of it on the front and the other part on the inside of my card. It's fun to do different things with your sentiments!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: YR21, YR24, Y21, Y23
Shirt & shoes: R02, R05, R08
Dog: C1, C2, C3, C5, C6, C8/ G43, G46

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This card is soooo darn cute! I love the way you decorated the inside too!

Hugs,

Chriss

Fikreta said...

so nice card!