Sunday, March 1, 2020

New Home Wishes

Good morning and welcome to another Sunday card inspiration!
My project today is this darling Spring card I created for High Hopes Stamps blog!

For today card I have used "Fancy Birdhouse 2"  and the sentiment is "New Home Wishes" both images are from High Hopes Stamps.

I stamped my image with black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils. After my image was all coloured I die cut it with an oval die. The pattern paper I'm using is Splendor from My Mind's Eye. I added diamond stickles to embellish the birdhouse and flowers.  

Here is the inside!
For the inside I used some of the same pattern paper. I finished by adding this adorable sentiment called "New Home Wishes". Hope you have enjoy my project today.

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
**************************************

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Such a darling card. Oh wow, I love the inside too. Thanks for the inspiration.