Monday, August 17, 2020

Angel Bear Witch

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I know you are all probably thinking is this gal crazy it's only August...why is she posting a Halloween card?!  The answer to that if you know me would be....I better get it done now while I have it on my mind.  Seriously if I wait I will forget & I do like to send out a few Halloween cards OR I use my images in my scrapbook pages.  Halloween is one of my fav things to scrapbook.  I'm in love with the colors.

This adorable image is called Angel Bear Witch & I have paired it with a very simple Happy Halloween sentiment stamped in a light purple.  I was quilting before I made this card so that's where the idea for the strips came from on the CAS card.

 

Copic Combo's

Black - C10, C8, C6

Purple - V09, V06, V05

Yellow - Y17, Y15, Y13

Wings - V05, V04, V01

Pumpkin - YR27, YR18, YR16, YR15

Cat - N6, N4, N2, N1 & R02

Fur - E44, E43, E42, E41

Nose & Ears - R02, R01

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Crafty hugs,

 

No comments: