Tuesday, August 25, 2020

From Our Gnome To Yours!

It's Tuesday!!
Tuesday means that I am over on the High Hopes Blog sharing another card! Meet "Snowy Gnome" from the August 2020 release over at High Hopes Stamps. Gnomes are all the rage right now and Snowy Gnome fits right in with the "gnome obsession"! I was in love with Gnomes and Fairies growing up, and I think that's why this guy holds a special place in my heart!
I stamped and coloured "Snowy Gnome" with my Copic markers and cut him out using my Brother Cut N Scan. I love these papers from the Polkadoodles "Ho Ho Gnome" 6x6 collection. I want to hoard this paper but "Snowy Gnome" deserved to be used on them! The HH Sentiment called "From Our Gnome" is just perfect for this card! I cut it in half and used the other part of the sentiment on the inside of my card. 
Here's the decorated inside with the other half of the "From Our Gnome" sentiment.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Beard: W1, W3, W5
Outfit: R37, R59, R89/ YG93, YG95, YG97/ W5, W6, W7 (boots)
Holly: R35, YG63, YG67
Birds: R35, R37, YR07, W5, W7, YG93, YG95
Snow: B0000, B000

I hope you'll head on over to the High Hopes website and see the New Release images! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: