Monday, August 31, 2020

Bunny Family

 Howdy - MichelleO here today with the new High Hopes Stamps August release, it has some adorable images, and this image of "Bunny Family" has so many uses! 


Now it is over 100 degrees while coloring, and I was thinking of cooler temperatures, green grass and well.. SPRING. I love spring and around here we have lots of bunnies hoping around the farm. I always assume they are from one large family, so seeing this Bunny Family I just had to color them up to look like the cute little cotton tails around here. 

Colored with my Copics (colors below) and then matched up a sparkle paper from My Minds Eye. It has heavy glitter to it, love that! For my sentiment I found the High Hopes sentiment "Say Spring?" I know my ears perk up and get happy when I hear "Spring!" I punched out the sentiment with a very old EK Success ticket punch, then used a Copic around the edge to create a faux border for the ticket. 

Copic colors used - 


There are so many fabulous new images in High Hopes Stamps August 2020 release! To go along with will their great collection!! 



No comments: