Sunday, August 30, 2020

Dreamy Dragon

Good morning,
and welcome to my Sunday post!

This morning I'm sharing another image from the "August 2020 NEW Release" from  High Hopes Stamps!!! This adorable dragon is called "Dreamy Dragon" and the sentiment is "Mini Sentiment Set #1"

 
To begin I stamped image with Memento ink and colored with my favorite media alcohol markers. Then die cut it with a squared stitched die. I used diamond stickles and a white gel pen to embellish her. To finish my card I used some flowers from Prima and Recollection to created a cluster in the bottom left. I sprinkle some diamond stickles on my flowers, add white flat pearls and adhesive my sentiment in the corner. 

Copic List; dragon skin R20 R21 R22
dragon belly R11 R20
wings B000 B02
grass YG11 YG13
butterfly Y00 Y02 YG13 R21

Hope you have enjoy my card inspiration this morning. Thank you for visit my blog today and have a BLESS day!

No comments: