Monday, August 24, 2020

Bossie's Bad Mood

 Happy Monday HH fans!

Okay so who likes Monday's?  Not so much right!  With all the happenings in the World right now I bet we all have friends & family that just need a little pick me up.  This adorable little cow image is called "Bossie's Bad Mood" (perfect for how a lot of us feel right now).  I have paired this with the simple sentiment "Hang In There" & propped Bossie up on the "Bale O' Hay" image.

Copic Combos

Cow - C6. C4, C2, C1, C0, R02, R01

Hay - YR24, YR23, YR21

I fussy cut out both my main images & inked the edges with a black marker.  These images are simple & easy to color which make for a quick card.  I added some enamel dots & ribbon from my stash to finish off the cutie.

Thank you for popping in today!

Crafty hugs,

 

 
 

No comments: