Tuesday, August 4, 2020

August 2020 Release!

Welcome!
Today is the start of the August 2020 Release over at High Hopes Stamp! I know you're just as excited about this as I am! I mean we just had a release last month and now another one...... it just doesn't get better than this! I'm the lucky one to kick off the New Release using the oh so adorable "Butterfly Chick"! This is just the sweetest little chick ever!
I stamped this "Butterfly Chick" onto Copic friendly paper and used my Copic Sketch Markers to colour it in. I chose papers from the C.C. Designs "Hearts and Dots" and Sunny Studios "Gingham Pastels" 6x6 collections. The "Smiling" sentiment is one of my favourite High Hopes sentiments. Perfect for so many different cards! I used a few different dies to create this layout and added a bit of twine to finish it off!
Copics Used:
Chick: Y13, Y15, Y17/ YR04, YR07, YR09/ R20
Bow: B21, B26, B29
Butterfly: Bg10, BG11, BG13, Y15, B21, W3, W5
Grass: YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25
Outline: B000, B00, Copic 0

I hope you'll head on over to the High Hopes website and see the New Release images! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Marja Sch said...

Such a cute card. Greeting Marja