There is no doubt that this has been a very difficult year. Our normal as we have known it, has been turned completely upside down.
However, there have still been some good times and things to be greatful for One of them is a good harvest. In a few weeks, all the crops will have been harvested and Thanksgiving will be here. For today's card, I have used Bountiful Harvest from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I used a Wonky Oval die to cut it out. As this is a CAS card, some enamel dots and ribbon to finish it off.
- Stamps: Bountiful Harvest (J200), Bold Harvest Blessings (F084) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Distressed Ink: Wild Honey
- Copic Markers:
- Y0000 - Yellow Fluorite, Y00 - Pale Lemon, Y04 - Acadia, Y06 - Yellow
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- YR27 - Tuscan Orange, YR24 - Pale Sepia, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, YR23 - Yellow Ochre, YR16 - Apricot
- R24 - Prawn, E27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Die: Wonky Stitched Oval -- Gina Marie Designs
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Enamel Dots
Check out the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps. If you need some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what the the HH Divas have been up to. We post daily and would love it if you stop by and visit us. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.