Sunday, September 27, 2020

Three Kings

Hi Friends,
Today I have a fun Christmas card using a couple images from High Hopes Stamps!

To make my card I stamped "Three Kings"
  with Memento black ink and colored using alcohol markers. After coloring I die cut my image using a square stitched die stackable. The Christmas paper I'm using was a gift from a friend so not sure what is the collection named. I added white gel to highlights my image also some diamond stickles. After my main panel was die cut it and decorated I adhesive with foam tape to give the perfect dimension.

To finish, I stamped "Oh Holy Night" and layered with a piece of light green cardstock. Also added a few gold sequins and this adorable star die from my stash. I hope you enjoyed this Christmas card.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

  

No comments: