Monday, September 21, 2020

Hummingbird Smiles

 I am in love with this hummingbird stamp from High Hopes! I love colouring flowers and birds so this stamp had to be added to my collection! I also got in touch with my CAS (clean and simple) side - this type of card is always a challenge for me and I have to literally sit on my hands to not keep adding things. 

I will colour this one up again as it is a versatile stamp that can be used for many occasions - I'm thinking birthday card at the moment <wink>.



I stamped this gorgeous stamp with Memento Tuxedo black ink, coloured it with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. Next I grabbed some baby blue ink, a cloud die and a dabber and created my cloud background. I cut a piece of white card stock to size and used a circle die to cut out a "window". 
After temporarily placing things on the base I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment directly on to the cloud background and then glued down my coloured image. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Hummingbird - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Sending Smiles - High Hopes Rubber Stamps



Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, circle die - Kat Scrappiness, Bazzill card stock, cloud die - Quickutz, baby blue ink - Memories


 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:


Hummingbird - BG05 BG07 BG09 R37 R59 Y35 Y38

Leaves - G07 DG3 JG6

Flowers - RV11 RV32 RV34


                                                               

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment:

Dora said...

Awesome colouring beautiful card