Monday, December 28, 2020

Father Time & Baby New Year

 Howdy - MichelleO here ... 

Happy New Year!! It is 2021~~~ Whoo Hoo!! Today for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out a favorite New Year Image of mine... I just love how sweet this image is! "Father Time & Baby New Year


Are those sweet baby cheeks or what? Now if only 2021 will be just as cute to us all! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Paper Studio's Winter Collection. The pine cones in the paper worked well with kraft paper for my base. I added the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Happy New Year!" It has my favorite font for sentiments. Then three red enamel dots for embellishments 

Copic colors used - 


I know we are all happy 2020 is over and now we can look forward to a better year in 2021. I plan on lots more coloring of my favorites stamps from High Hopes Stamps! 



No comments: