Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Gingerbread Family!

Hello!
I'm popping in today with an adorable card made with the High Hopes image called "Gingerbread Family In Heart"! I've fallen in love with the Gingerbread designs Lora has in the shop! They all are absolutely adorable and this family is one of my fav's!
To start, I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured the image to match the papers in the Photoplay "Not A Creature was Stirring" 6x6 collection. Then taking a stitched heart die, cut out the image. I popped the image up with foam squares for added dimension. I used the HH "Gingerbread Dreams" sentiment. Some ribbon, a bow, gingerbread gem, enamel dots and Stickles finish off my card.
Copics Used:
E33, E35, E37
Y23, Y26, BG75, BG78
R35, R37, R39, R22
G28, G07, G05
RV04, RV52, RV55
BG000, BG18, BG45, BG49, BG57, BG75, BG78

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: