Thursday, December 10, 2020

All That Is Dear

  Is it just me or does the adorable "Peeking Ginger" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps remind you of a seasonal flag hanger or character stocking holder you can get with the hook to hang the stocking by the fireplace and it sits on the mantel? 

I think Ginger is adorable! and I wanted to create a card where she is holding a "sign" with a fun Christmas message.



I stamped the adorable Ginger, coloured her with Copic markers, hand fussy cut her and popped her and the "sign" up with foam dots. I added some gold Nuvo glitter drops to her "icing" for that touch of bling I like to include on my cards. 

Next I stamped the sentiment and cut it to the size I wanted. I went old school and pulled out two gold eyelets to create my "flag" and I used gold thread to "hang" it. My favourite - enamel dots  and some gold thread along the bottom finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Peeking Ginger  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: All That Is Dear - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Mad 4 Plaid - Photo Play


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, gold thread, enamel dots, Honey Gold Glitter Drops - Nuvo, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time


 Copic Markers:

Candy Cane - R24 R27 R37 R59 C0 C1

Ginger - E33 E35 E37

Nose and Cheeks - R20 R21

Bow - G05 G07 G28



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: