Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Snowman Greetings!

Hello!
Well.... Christmas is over and I hope you had a great one. This year was different for everyone but hey we made it through it right!! Today I'm sharing the last Christmas card I made for this year. It's already been sent out of course but I wanted to show it to you anyway as it's so cute! Meet the adorable "Hartley Framed Snowman" from High Hopes Stamps! Hartley doesn't have to be just for Christmas, He would make an adorable winter themed card as well!
I stamped my image onto Copic friendly paper and then coloured Hartley in with my Copic Sketch markers. I wanted a fun bright card so I used papers from the Doodlebug Frosty Friends 6x6 collection and picked markers to match the papers. Once that was finished, I cut out the image and backed it on the polka dot paper. Some fun layers and matching cardstock is my simple design today. I added some clear glitter pen to the hearts and stars but it's hard to see in the picture. Matching enamel dots finish everything off.
On the decorated inside of my card I used the "Snowman Greetings" sentiment also from High Hopes.
Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1, C3, C6, C8, C9
R01, R22, R24, R27
V04, V05, V06, V09
B21, B24, B28
BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG32, BG34
YR04, YR07, Y11, Y13, E23, E27

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: