Saturday, December 12, 2020

Merry Christmas Eh?

 Christmas is just around the corner and I have made another card to add to my stash. I need to get them in the mail but like usual I am late on all that. Probably because I am having too much fun creating the cards! I love Mudzie and Chopper from the High Hopes line up - they are always up to something! 

For this card Mudzie and Chopper are being patriotic and sending a cheerful Canadian Christmas greeting eh?. Meet "Canadian Christmas Greeting" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.


After stamping and colouring this fun pair with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut them. I set them aside and created my snowy sky scene and base with paper from Echo Park and Carta Bella. Die cut trees and snowflakes help finish my wintery scene.  Star Dust Stickles were added to Chopper's hat and the ornaments on Mudzie's antlers. Both the stamp and sentiment are popped up with 3D foam pop dots. Some twine and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Canadian Christmas Greeting - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Bold Merry Christmas Eh? - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Carta Bella


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, Star Dust Stickles, 3D foam Pop dots, snowflake punch - Marvy, stitched hills die - YNS, twine, trees - Memory Box, enamel dots


 Copic & Spectrum Markers:

Mudzie - E41 MB2 E44 

Chopper - RB1 RB2 RB4 W5 BG7 BG10 

Hat and Bow - CR7 R29 R59

Ornaments -B00 B02 B04

Wreath - G05 DG3 JG6 

Bells and Buckle - CT1 CT4 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: