Thursday, December 3, 2020

Christmas Smiles

 Santa gets his picture taken a lot over the Christmas season. Did you know he does practice photo shoots!?! 

Santa Portrait and Three Pane Santa from High Hopes Rubber Stamps have caught him having some fun and practicing to get his smile and the twinkle in his eye just right! 





After stamping and colouring my stamps I hand fussy cut each one and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I may have missed. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the hats and set them aside to dry. Patterned paper from Photo Play was perfect for this fun design. 
I didn't have a polaroid die that was small enough for my design so I cut a piece of card stock to the size I needed and then used a square die to cut out the "portrait" space. 
My film strip die is larger then the three pane Santa's so I cut a strip of card stock and patterned paper and added the panes in kind of a faux film strip and added two of the three Santa's to it. The third Santa was added in the top corner with a banner die behind him. I did some creative masking to combine two different sentiment stamps to make the sentiment. 
Some ribbon, snowflakes, a camera charm and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Santa PortraitThree Pane Santa  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Sm. Christmas ScriptSending Smiles - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Kringle & Co - Photo Play 


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, film strip die - YNS, snowflake die - Memory Box, ribbon - stash, camera charm - stash, square die - Spellbinders, enamel dots, Star Dust Stickles


 Copic Markers:


Hats, Mitts, Suits - R24 R27 R37 R59

Faces - E00 E21 E11 R20 white gel pen

Beards - C0 C1 C2 

B00 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: