Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Happy Bear-day!

Happy Day To You!
One can never have enough birthday cards in their stash! I seem to go through them quickly and am always looking for an adorable image to make a birthday card with. When I saw "Sitting Party Buddy" from High Hopes Stamps, I knew I had to have him! Buddy is perfect for a girl or boy themed card or you can use it for a first birthday!
Using my MISTI, I stamped the image and the "Happy Bear-day" sentiment onto some Copic friendly paper. Next, I coloured Buddy in to match the papers in the Echo Park "Birthday Wishes" 6x6 collection. Then I used the CDD "Fancy Frames" die set to cut out all of my die cuts. I mounted Buddy and the banner die cuts with foam squares. I love the added dimension foam tape brings to your design!
Copics Used:
Bear: E31, E34, E35, E57, E79, R01, R92
Reds: R46, R29, R39
Greens: YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25, G28/ BG75, BG78
Yellows: Y35, Y38
C1, B000, Copic 0

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: