Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Swinging Birthday!

Hi!
We have lots of friends and couples in our subdivision that love to golf! So "Swinging Sherry" and "Retired Raymond" from High Hope Stamps make the perfect birthday card to add to my stash!
I started my card by stamping my images and the "Swinging Birthday" sentiment onto Copic friendly paper. Next I coloured in the images with my Copic markers and then cut them out using my Brother Cut N Scan machine. Today's papers are from the Doodlebug "Sweet Sumer" 6x6 collection. It was kind of a dull day today, so these fun bright papers cheered me up! I added polka dots to Sherry's skirt and plaid to Raymond's pants and hat using my markers. I decided to cut the "Swinging Birthday" sentiment in half so I could place it the way that I did. I created the sky background using a MFT Cloud Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Some stitched hills and a flag completed my "golf" scene.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair: E31, E35, E37/ C5, C7
Shirley: RV55, RV17, RV19
Raymond: Y35, Y38/ YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25
Shoes: C00, C1, C5, C7, C9
Clubs: C1, C3. C5

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: