Monday, January 25, 2021

Laydie Buggie's Brush

Howdy - MichelleO here today - I Love this sweet image from High Hopes Stamps "Laydie Buggie's Brush" is a sweet little Ladybug with one large paintbrush!  

Why is that I feel that a ladybug image must have a totally Red and Black theme? I found a piece of red and white paper from Paper Studio and then red and black card stocks to use as card base and mats. I colored with my Copics (colors below). My layers are sewn down with both straight and zig zag stitches. For a sentiment I went with High Hopes Stamps "Raggedy's Birthday" Love the cursive in this font. I punched out the sentiment with an EK Success punch and then outlined with black to give a matted look. Then to finish off the card I added three black enamel dots. Cuz you have to add at least a few polka dots when you are using a Ladybug image right? 

 Copic colors used - 

Hope you enjoyed! For LOTS and LOTS of fun fabulous image you just need to click HERE to pop over to High Hopes Stamps and get lost in so much happiness! 

Thanks! 



No comments: