Welcome HH Fans;
Now that Christmas is over, it is time to get back to normal as much as possible, and to start making non-Christmas related cards.
After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I use the Double Stitched Rectangle Die to cut it out. I used Antique Linen Distress Ink to add some colour to the white areas. Some twine and enamel dots finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Norman Goat - R105 and Bold Happy Birthday - F087 both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP: PhotoArchive - Scrapberry's
- Copic Markers:
- N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6, N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5
- C2 - Cool Gray No. 2, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- R00 - Pinkish White
- E44 - Clay, E43 - Dull Ivory, E41 - Pearl White
- E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque
- BG70 - Ocean Mist
- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Die: Double Stitched Rectangles -- Gina Marie Designs
- Miscellaneous: Twine, Enamel dots
Stop by the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps, that they have. For some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what the HH Divas have been up to. We post daily and would love it, if you stop by and visit us. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,