Welcome HH Fans;
As today, is the start of a brand new year and here's wishing that it will be a better one. For today's post I have made 2 different versions of the same stamp -- a Happy Birthday and Love You card.
After stamping the Sweetheart Gnome twice, I coloured each one with different Copic Markers. They were also cut out using different oval dies and inked around the edges. Some ribbon, enamel dots and peel offs finished off these cards.
- Stamps: Sweetheart Gnome (SLF012) & Mini Sentiment Set #1 (HLL001) -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Fresh Mint (Prisma), Hyacinth (Versa Color)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Winter Wonderland - Doodlebug, Hearts & Stripes - My Favourite Things
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink Flamingo
- Hair: E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, E30 - Bisque and E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell
- G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green, G0000 - Crystal Opal, BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV00 - Mauve Shadow, E40 - Brick White, E41 - pearl White, E42 - Sand White, E43 - Dark Ivory
- BV20 - Dull Lavender, BV23 - Grayish Lavender, BV 31 - Pale Lavender, E41 - Pearl White, E40 - Brick White, R46 - Strong Red
- Dies: Wonky Stitched Ovals and Double Stitched Ovals both from Gina Marie Designs; Stitched Nesting Hearts - Tutti Designs
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Enamel Dots
Stop by the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps, that they have. For some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what the HH Divas have been up to. We post daily and would love it, if you stop by and visit us. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.