Tuesday, August 3, 2021

A Wee Bit Wicked!

 Happy August!
This month the theme over at High Hopes is Happy Halloween/Fall. I am using this adorable stamp called "Kitty In Training". I wonder what witch secrets she's telling her little kitty friend! 
 
I stamped my image on Copic friendly paper and then coloured it in using my Copic Sketch markers. I decided to use papers from the Brutus Munroe Haunted Mansion 6x6 collection. I cut the image out using my Brother Cut N Scan. I love the HH sentiment called "Wicked". I can't imagine either one of these cuties is wicked at all lol! Some die cut bats and glitter pen finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Purple: V09, V15, V17, V25
Black: T4, T6, T7, T8
Orange: YR04, YR07, YR09
Brown: E25, E27, E29
Green: YG03, YG07
Y35, Y38/ Y26, Y32

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: