Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Halloween Kitty!

Happy Tuesday!
Halloween is such a fun time of the year and the stamp images are always just so cute! I mean look at this sweet image from High Hopes Stamps called "Halloween Kitty"! Nothing scary about these guys, that ghost looks so cute & friendly!
My paper choice today is from the Echo Park "Trick or Treat" 6x6 collection. After stamping and colouring my image with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a Gina Marie "Loopy Square" die. I popped the "Take Flight" sentiment (also from High Hopes) up with some foam squares for dimension. Some glitter pen on the Moon, finishes my card.
Copics Used:
Kitty: N6, N8, N9, R02
Hat: BV17, BV23,BV25, BV29 , YG03, YG07
Ghost: C00, C0, C1, R01
Tombstone & Bat: W1, W3, W5, W7
Mouse: E25, E27
Moon: YR04, Y33, Y35, Y38
Grass: YG01, YG03, YG07, YG17
Outline: Y0000, Y000, Y0, Y02

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: