Sunday, August 1, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

Good morning High Hopes Stamps friends and welcome. Can't you believe we are so much closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas. High Hopes Stamps have so many adorable and fun images you can used to created your Holidays cards!

For today I'm showcasing "Harvest Harry" and the sentiment is "Happy Thanksgiving" both images from High Hopes Stamps

To start my card I stamped the image with black ink and colored with my Prisma colors pencils. I smooth my coloring using a blending pen and added lines with gelly white roll pen. The pattern paper is Spiced Pumpkin from Craft Smart. To finish my card I stamped my sentiment and layered over my image. I also distress the edges with a brown ink pad. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

Thank you for visit my blog today. 
Have a BLESS day.

      

No comments: